So what's on the shortlist of things that must be done?
Also to keep up with the Japanese theme, CU1 and Mrs C are heading there in April for a month.
Anglo specific sport commentary within.
Work ultimatums - Mrs C has some, uh, woman problems - Big Brother strides closer in Aus - Puppy Planning - Death of a Racing Buddy
16th Wedding Anniversary - no kids - gardening - maybe a new part time job
A chopper barely alive.
Gentlemen, we can rebuild her. We have the technology, we have the capability, we can create the 6000 Dollar Chopper. She will be better than she was, prettier, nimbler, faster.
This diary is the first installment of Project Chopper. If pictures and narrative of motorcyle (de)construction does not excite you, then mosey right on along.
Otherwise - walk this way for our first installment.
Bass acquired - project chopper gets the green light - work follies - wheelchair antics - concerned Christian camp.
Gratuitous Puppy picture Whoring....
LO is 21
So, this is fascinating.
So, that just happened....
Week End Update
In which I hawk my wife's YouTube channel before meandering all over the place
Men in Black 3 [DVD] 
Voodoo Histories: The Role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History
Kolchak - The Night Stalker
Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism
Sunday March 17th
- Pull yourself together and act like a scientist (7 comments)
- Weekend Update (2 comments)
Wednesday March 13th
- My first marathon by the numbers (26 comments)
Tuesday March 12th
- This new life has toughened and hardened us all (1 comments)
Saturday March 9th
- Danger illustrated (0 comments)
Saturday March 2nd
- Clear your throat and pray for rain (10 comments)
Friday March 1st
- OUT of the BLUE (1 comments)
Monday February 18th
- Ouch (24 comments)
Thursday February 14th
- Where Do I Begin? (12 comments)
- To The Emperor! (5 comments)