So what's on the shortlist of things that must be done?
Also to keep up with the Japanese theme, CU1 and Mrs C are heading there in April for a month.
Anglo specific sport commentary within.
Work ultimatums - Mrs C has some, uh, woman problems - Big Brother strides closer in Aus - Puppy Planning - Death of a Racing Buddy
16th Wedding Anniversary - no kids - gardening - maybe a new part time job
A chopper barely alive.
Gentlemen, we can rebuild her. We have the technology, we have the capability, we can create the 6000 Dollar Chopper. She will be better than she was, prettier, nimbler, faster.
This diary is the first installment of Project Chopper. If pictures and narrative of motorcyle (de)construction does not excite you, then mosey right on along.
Otherwise - walk this way for our first installment.
Bass acquired - project chopper gets the green light - work follies - wheelchair antics - concerned Christian camp.
Gratuitous Puppy picture Whoring....
That's not arroz con pollo
This is strange.
Maybe someday I can be that guy I always wanted to be.
Field deployment of weaponized paleofauna
I said to someone, "Now I'm only a large"
Who wants one?
Men in Black 3 [DVD] 
Voodoo Histories: The Role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History
Kolchak - The Night Stalker
Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism
Sunday March 11th
- First group ride of the season was yesterday (2 comments)
Tuesday March 6th
- i can't stop partyin', partyin' (0 comments)
Monday March 5th
- I'm a complete banker (6 comments)
Sunday March 4th
- Now, we wait. (6 comments)
Saturday March 3rd
- Nearly one less anonimouse (10 comments)
Friday March 2nd
- Round midnight (3 comments)
Wednesday February 21st
- The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had (5 comments)
Sunday February 18th
- Necessary Lies (8 comments)
Wednesday February 14th
- Cismetropolitan (8 comments)
- To The Emperor! (1 comments)