So what's on the shortlist of things that must be done?
Also to keep up with the Japanese theme, CU1 and Mrs C are heading there in April for a month.
Anglo specific sport commentary within.
Work ultimatums - Mrs C has some, uh, woman problems - Big Brother strides closer in Aus - Puppy Planning - Death of a Racing Buddy
16th Wedding Anniversary - no kids - gardening - maybe a new part time job
A chopper barely alive.
Gentlemen, we can rebuild her. We have the technology, we have the capability, we can create the 6000 Dollar Chopper. She will be better than she was, prettier, nimbler, faster.
This diary is the first installment of Project Chopper. If pictures and narrative of motorcyle (de)construction does not excite you, then mosey right on along.
Otherwise - walk this way for our first installment.
Bass acquired - project chopper gets the green light - work follies - wheelchair antics - concerned Christian camp.
Gratuitous Puppy picture Whoring....
Stan Lee dies aged 95
In Living Colour
For none now live who remember
You mean this is a big bluff?
AAAAH! It's back on the wayback machine!
My time in a former communist country
Men in Black 3 [DVD] 
Voodoo Histories: The Role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History
Kolchak - The Night Stalker
Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism
Thursday October 18th
- Accidental diary... (12 comments)
- We're functioning automatic (13 comments)
Monday October 8th
- I'm kind of in a pissy mood rn (2 comments)
Friday October 5th
- Papa was a rolling stone (3 comments)
Saturday September 29th
- Generation gaps (19 comments)
- Late September Update (6 comments)
- A sad tale's best for winter (8 comments)
Tuesday September 25th
- Notes from a small island (3 comments)
Monday September 24th
- Accidental Tribe (3 comments)
Wednesday September 19th
- Maybe I'm a bit dense... (8 comments)