So what's on the shortlist of things that must be done?
Also to keep up with the Japanese theme, CU1 and Mrs C are heading there in April for a month.
Anglo specific sport commentary within.
Work ultimatums - Mrs C has some, uh, woman problems - Big Brother strides closer in Aus - Puppy Planning - Death of a Racing Buddy
16th Wedding Anniversary - no kids - gardening - maybe a new part time job
A chopper barely alive.
Gentlemen, we can rebuild her. We have the technology, we have the capability, we can create the 6000 Dollar Chopper. She will be better than she was, prettier, nimbler, faster.
This diary is the first installment of Project Chopper. If pictures and narrative of motorcyle (de)construction does not excite you, then mosey right on along.
Otherwise - walk this way for our first installment.
Bass acquired - project chopper gets the green light - work follies - wheelchair antics - concerned Christian camp.
Gratuitous Puppy picture Whoring....
I'm not sure if I'm ready to talk about things yet
Been even longer....
Get in the sea
Look on my Works; nothing now Remains
Early June Update
Men in Black 3 [DVD] 
Voodoo Histories: The Role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History
Kolchak - The Night Stalker
Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism
Monday April 29th
- With silver eyes, the scarlet eagle / Showered silver on the people (4 comments)
Saturday April 27th
- Week End Update (6 comments)
Friday April 26th
- More liquid nitrogen burns. (3 comments)
Tuesday April 23rd
- A life well lived (14 comments)
Tuesday April 9th
- LO is 21 (22 comments)
- So, this is fascinating. (0 comments)
Monday April 8th
- So, that just happened.... (6 comments)
Saturday April 6th
- Week End Update (7 comments)
Wednesday April 3rd
- Philosophical question (16 comments)
Saturday March 30th
- In which I hawk my wife's YouTube channel before meandering all over the place (2 comments)