So what's on the shortlist of things that must be done?
Also to keep up with the Japanese theme, CU1 and Mrs C are heading there in April for a month.
Anglo specific sport commentary within.
Work ultimatums - Mrs C has some, uh, woman problems - Big Brother strides closer in Aus - Puppy Planning - Death of a Racing Buddy
16th Wedding Anniversary - no kids - gardening - maybe a new part time job
A chopper barely alive.
Gentlemen, we can rebuild her. We have the technology, we have the capability, we can create the 6000 Dollar Chopper. She will be better than she was, prettier, nimbler, faster.
This diary is the first installment of Project Chopper. If pictures and narrative of motorcyle (de)construction does not excite you, then mosey right on along.
Otherwise - walk this way for our first installment.
Bass acquired - project chopper gets the green light - work follies - wheelchair antics - concerned Christian camp.
Gratuitous Puppy picture Whoring....
Finally updated hulvr.com
Look at the sky, look at the river
Gott mit uns
Don't like the look of this old town, what goes up must come down
Men in Black 3 [DVD] 
Voodoo Histories: The Role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History
Kolchak - The Night Stalker
Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism
Friday May 4th
- Well break out the big guns (9 comments)
Friday April 27th
- Red lorry yellow lorry (1 comments)
Monday April 23rd
- Stars, hide your fires (8 comments)
Wednesday April 18th
- Yay Hulver (4 comments)
Monday April 16th
- That's not arroz con pollo (8 comments)
Sunday April 8th
- This is strange. (10 comments)
Wednesday April 4th
- Maybe someday I can be that guy I always wanted to be. (4 comments)
- Field deployment of weaponized paleofauna (5 comments)
Monday April 2nd
- I said to someone, "Now I'm only a large" (0 comments)
Friday March 23rd
- Who wants one? (15 comments)