So what's on the shortlist of things that must be done?
Also to keep up with the Japanese theme, CU1 and Mrs C are heading there in April for a month.
Anglo specific sport commentary within.
Work ultimatums - Mrs C has some, uh, woman problems - Big Brother strides closer in Aus - Puppy Planning - Death of a Racing Buddy
16th Wedding Anniversary - no kids - gardening - maybe a new part time job
A chopper barely alive.
Gentlemen, we can rebuild her. We have the technology, we have the capability, we can create the 6000 Dollar Chopper. She will be better than she was, prettier, nimbler, faster.
This diary is the first installment of Project Chopper. If pictures and narrative of motorcyle (de)construction does not excite you, then mosey right on along.
Otherwise - walk this way for our first installment.
Bass acquired - project chopper gets the green light - work follies - wheelchair antics - concerned Christian camp.
Gratuitous Puppy picture Whoring....
No good deed goes unpunished
ran into a pupper today
Thanks Hulver. Thulver.
Noble deeds and hot baths are the best cures for depression
Internet Archive now shows K5
Men in Black 3 [DVD] 
Voodoo Histories: The Role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History
Kolchak - The Night Stalker
Bad Samaritans: The Myth of Free Trade and the Secret History of Capitalism
Sunday July 29th
- I feel like I'm catching a cold (10 comments)
Tuesday July 24th
- Say what you want about movies from the 30s and 40s but the fight scenes are crap (4 comments)
Sunday July 22nd
- Funny thing, birthdays (17 comments)
- I suppose... (1 comments)
Saturday July 21st
- What is this place? (12 comments)
Thursday July 19th
- What's the difference between a hippo and a Zippo? (38 comments)
Sunday July 15th
- How can you run and plot at the same time? (2 comments)
Friday July 13th
- sigh (2 comments)
Tuesday July 10th
- Well that was fun.. (4 comments)
Sunday July 8th
- Boring stuff (9 comments)